Blackrock Film Festival – Gold Sponsor 2018
Overview: Blackrock Tourism and Development Group as are hosting the Annual Blackrock Film Festival at the end of August 2018. This 5 day festival hosts 6 films in unique settings throughout the village with the centre piece being the “Cinema On The Sand” where hundreds of onlookers take to the beach to watch a blockbuster movie. All events are free and are in partnership with Louth County Council, Local Gardai and Businesses. The event is fully insured and film licenses are provided via GFD Film Library.
OUR FACEBOOK EVENT HAS OVER 8,500 + People Interested
What’s On Offer?
We are seeking a Gold Sponsor for this years festival and in return we offer the following :-
- Exclusive rights as the Gold Sponsor – only one package will be made available. *
- Logo placement on all festival materials – website, posters, flyers, social media, pre & post events
- Opportunity to display company pullups at movie events
- Oppertunity to appear at Press Briefings / Photo Oppertunities
- Mentioning as part of the introduction at each movie
- Mentioning an any press releases
- Opportunity to distribute pre-approved promotional flyers at events
- Complementary tickets for the Opening Night Event.
*The “Cinema On The Sand” event will have other local business ads on the big screen – But the Gold Sponsor will be highlighted as the primary sponsorship partners.
* Louth County Council are a Bronze level sponsor so their logo will also appear on all event materials.
Why Sponsor This Event?
Summary of the 2017 Post Event Report for Louth County Council
Overview of visitor numbers, business impact, promotional activities etc.
Visitor Numbers 2017
Total Attendees – Approx 1000 people
Social Interactions – 28,000
Charlie Chaplin Movie – 150 people
CinemaOnTheSand Movie – 600 people
SomeLikeItHot Movie – 150 people
The Committments Movie – 100 people